A fantastic variation of a traditional push-up that incorporates more chest and less tricep. Be careful to not compromise the shoulder joint.
- Begin on your hands and knees, placing your hands on the floor slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, palms flat.
- Place your hands directly beneath your shoulders (not forward).
- Extend your legs straight, resting on your toes. Compress your abs. Stiffen your torso so that your back forms a straight line from the top of your head to your heels.
- Bend your elbows and lower your body until your nose or chest touches the floor.
- Push yourself back to your starting position.