This exercise strengthens your core, glutes, thighs, and hamstrings. It also improves your balance, flexibility and coordination. Swing your arms to help maintain balance and increase the length of your jumps.
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder width.
- Bend your knees and lean forward slightly with your arms at your side.
- Jump to the left, landing on your left leg, with your right leg following.
- Jump again, this time to the right.
- Throughout these movements, keep your abs tight, back straight, chin up, and eyes forward.