And you thought treadmills were just for running and walking? This move is a walk on the wilder side!
- Set desired treadmill speed, between .5-1.5 mph and begin by walking slowly.
- Take a long stride forward with one foot. Keep your torso upright, knee in line with toe, and your weight in your hips.
- Bend your rear leg until your knee almost touches the belt.
- Push off your rear foot and stride forward with that leg, placing your foot as close to the front of the treadmill as possible.
- Repeat the same movement, slowly alternating your feet.