This dumbbell exercise develops your glutes, hamstrings and thighs. If you have back problems, proceed cautiously with this movement.
Dumbbell Single-leg Deadlift
- Position two dumbbells before you with your arms straight.
- Lower the dumbbells to the floor while raising one leg and extending it behind you.
- Keep your back straight and the knee of your supporting leg slightly bent.
- Once you feel a stretch or the dumbbells touch the floor, return to your original position
- Repeat with the other leg.