This lower body exercise adds resistance to a traditional forward kick, enhancing the toning results you see in your quadriceps.
Cable Leg Extension
- 1. Place strap attachment to lower pulley and adjust weight accordingly.
- Stand with back facing cable machine, knees slightly bent, and slip right foot into strap.
- Hold onto machine with one hand for support, if you need to.
- Keeping back tall, hips facing forward and right foot flexed, bend right knee to hip-level in front of you.
- Slowly extend right leg, kicking leg out in front of you.
- Bend knee back to hip level to complete one rep.
- Do desired number of reps; switch legs and repeat.