This balance ball exercise strengthens your hamstrings and glutes, works your core, and improves balance.
Balance Ball Hamstring Rollout
- Lie on your back with your arms straight beside you and your palms down.
- Place your heels on the top, center portion of a small balance ball.
- Make a body bridge by pushing your heels down into the ball and lifting your hips off of the ground.
- While maintaining the bridge position, roll the ball back towards your glutes.
- Roll the ball back out to the start position while maintaining the bridge position.