This exercise is great for building shoulder stabilization and strengthening your entire core. Don't let your hips drop when you go into side rotation/plank. Try to keep everything in a straight diagonal line throughout.
- Start in full push-up position, with hands directly under shoulders, back flat, legs extended behind you, toes tucked under.
- Rotate body to right into a side plank, extending right arm toward ceiling, forming a T with body.
- Rotate back to center, bend elbows behind you, lowering chest toward floor.
- Push back up, and rotate body to left, extending left arm toward ceiling into a T.
- Rotate back to center, and do a push-up to complete one rep.